Last Friday, June 10 the first Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 graphic cards in their Founders Edition version went out to the market and today, only three days later, a lot of manufacturers have started to present their personalized models within which we find from models that only substitute the dissipator of the Nvidia to models with really high overlocks.
In spite that for the Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 there’s barely any models of graphic cards that apply personalized cooling solutions (not to mention, with a different printed circuit to Nvidia reference), manufacturers seem to have become more aware this time with the new GTX 1070 and they are already presenting the first personalized models of this graphic card that will very likely be open to purchase a the end of the present June. So let’s see some of the offers that we got to know.
This manufacturer presents two versions of the Geforce GTX 1070, the Colorful iGameGTX1070 X-TOP-8G and the Colorful iGameGTX1070 U-TOP-8G, besides the already known Founders Edition. Truth is that they haven’t given any more details regarding any of them.
Evga has also presented all the models that will be in their catalogue of personalized solutions, with the following models:
- EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 ACX 3.0. Basic model with no kind of overclock. Its price will be of $420.
- EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 SC Gaming ACX 3.0. Medium model with an overclock of boost frequency up to 1784 MHz. its price will be of $440.
- EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 FTW Gaming ACX 3.0. Without data but we assume a substantial increase of the clock frequencies.
Of course, EVGA will also have available for their clients the Founders Edition model at the price of $450.
This manufacturer will divide its graphic cards Geforce GTX 1070 in two different series:
- Palit GameRock, destined for the enthusiasts that look for the best of the best regarding graphic performance with a little bling in the form of LED lighting. These graphics will come in other two editions: regular that has no overclocks and Premium that takes the speed of the core up to 1783 MHz.
- Palit JetDtream, destined to the overclock lovers and that will also be made in another two versions: normal JetStream, that has no overclock and Super jetStream that takes the speed of the clock of the core up to some electrifying 1835MHz.
We couldn’t miss this manufacturer that has always characterized for its innovative solutions of the iChill gamma with the most powerful dissipators of the market. In this occasion they present us two models: the iChill Geforce GTX 1070 X3 and the iChill Geforce GTX 1070 X4. The manufacturer hasn’t already given the official specifics of each model, so the only noticeable difference between the two models is that the X4 incorporates an extra fan that cools only the MOSFETs of the graph.